51+ Killer Features in Samsung Galaxy S5
If you think, you have already experienced the very best of latest technologies in your smartphones, you need to think again. Samsung Galaxy S5 is coming to break all your myths as it will be packed with some superb features we have never ever witnessed. Yes, the so-called “Best Smartphone 2014” will have some killer specs to leave you astonished.
So, we have complied a list of 51+ killer features in Samsung Galaxy S5 for our readers. Read, comment and share the list, if you love it.
1. YOUM Organic Display will make your smartphone flexible.
2. The FM Radio is an added advantage this time for music lovers.
3. You no longer need hefty thermometers, as your smartphone will do the job, thanks to the Infrared Sensors.
4. The Display will have 4k resolution, which will be a certain treat for your eyes.
5. Don’t forget the 16 Megapixel Main Camera.
6. The inbuilt antenna in Galaxy S5 means that you don’t need to carry your earphones everywhere.
7. Fingerprint sensors is what every one loves. They will enhance the security of your phone.
8. The most wonderful 32 touch point sense display will find its way in Galaxy SV by Samsung.
9. If you want to click your own images, the 5MP front shooter is for you.
10. KNOX technology will further add to a secure user experience.
11. The Waterproof display (upto 10 meters) is a great peace of technology to feature in Samsung S5.
12. Shatterproof screen will add a glamorous appeal to it as well.
13. The 4GB huge RAM is what the smartphone will offer.
14. Inbuilt Memory = 128 GB. Amazing, isn’t it?
15. The most-awaited Key Lime Pie Android Version 5.0 is here to stay.
16. Who can forget the exclusive Carbon Fibre body?
17. Dual shoot, night mode and still photography features in the camera (plus many more).
18. Full eye gazing control.
19. The least amount of radiations will be emitted by Samsung’s Galaxy S5 phone!
20. The 16k processor will add blazing speed to your smartphone use.
21. Better browsing experience and better compatibility with browsers like Mozilla and Firefox.
22. Complementary Health Apps to keep you fit.
23. A bargain price of $200 with contract deals.
24. The availability of smartphone will be offered with most major careers like T Mobile & Verizon.
25. Samsung S5 will release in a major launch event scheduled in April first week, 2014.
26. Apps like Cardio Care and CPR to help measure your heart beats and Blood pressure.
27. Galaxy S5 will have a 4000 mAh battery, which will seldom drain out even after days of use.
28. The dashing 5.2 inches display!
29. Design 3.0 will help improve the smartphone internally and externally.
30. The smartphone will be available in more colors like gray, along with the traditional white and black.
31. The dustproof body will make sure the phone remains clear and smooth all the time.
32. If you think 128 GB inbuilt is insufficient, the Samsung Galaxy S5 phone offers additional micro SD Card slot.
33. Further, there will be dual SD Card slot.
34. Dual Battery concept is in news too.
35. “Liquid cooling technology” will keep your phone cooler after hours of hard-work.
36. 3D Camera is in for avid photography enthusiasts.
37. No overheating issues will be experienced in your upcoming Android phone – Galaxy SV.
38. Float Touch technology will feature in this ultimate S5 device.
39. Buyers will get free accessories in the Galaxy S5 box, for instance S View cover and smartphone pouch.
40. Excellent graphic capabilities to make it better than PS3 and Xbox.
41. Amoled UHD display technology will make it a smartphone with excellent display.
42. The special Exynos 5420 chipset by Samsung is already in production according to some sources.
43. The 3GHz ARM processor will give you a superb experience, when you use the Samsung S5 smartphone.
44. New limits of Wireless charging will give you an enhanced comfort.
45. Preorders for Samsung Galaxy S5 will start sooner than its predecessor.
46. The sleek design in the phone will give it an upper edge over iPhone 6.
47. Latest news tells that Samsung will use special hologram in the upcoming 2014 device.
48. The phone will release all over the globe in over 120 countries altogether.
49. S-Pen will be added in the Phone’s accessories to make the user more convenient.
50. The net cost of device will be 720 USD in most major countries.
51. Samsung Galaxy S5 will be the “Best Smartphone 2014” overall.
So, which of the 51 killer features do you love the most???